In this webinar, Mr Manu Puthumana, VP Cyber Defense Services, Mphasis & Sudarshan Pisupati, Chief Technology Evangelist of Smokescreen will cover:
- The difference between passive and active defense
- Examples of how modern security teams run active defense programs using deception
- Use cases - How you can use deception to actively defend your network and detect pre-attack recon, lateral movement, privilege escalation, insider threats, APTs, zero-days, AD threats, and more.
- Deception + Your security stack - How deception helps make your existing security controls better and gets you higher ROI from your prior security investments.
- The attacker’s view of deception - A live demo of what happens when attackers stumble into a network with deception, how you can detect their movement, actively engage them, and stop breaches.
Look forward to your participation in this interactive webinar.
Thursday, 29th April 2021
9:00 AM MDT / 9:30 PM IST / 11:00 AM EDT / 4:00 PM BST